The way Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Head:
Kozuki Haru

Co-Head:
Airo Kyoni

Admins:
Qilforte Agradol

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vizard Template

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vizard Template Empty Vizard Template Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 am

Qilforte Agradol

Qilforte Agradol
Admin
Admin

Please copy the code used below. Note please that Vizard characters will require more than the average requirements and are watched more carefully.

Name: As all Vizard were once Shinigami, all Vizard names are Japanese as well.
Age: How old is your character? Souls tend to live much more than humans, so a 17 year old-looking Soul is most definitely not going to be 17 or even 21. They'll be more around the parts of 200 or so, even 1,000. This is self-explanatory.
Apparent Age: Despite how old you really are, I'm pretty sure you don't look like some old bag. Same as age.
Sexuality: Straight, gay, pansexual, A, Bi, you choose.
Height: Metric or standard.
Weight: Metric or Standard.
Appearance: Picture optional, description essential. You may add a picture if you want to, but we still require at least 1 paragraph of description about your character's appearance. Hair color, skin tone, body style, clothing and preference, accessories etc. Please note that Vizards might be the only type of soul that appears on regular clothing.
Flaws: What bad traits can you tell us about your character? List at least 3.
Personality: Here's the main part. We require at least 1 decent paragraph that explains about your character's personality. How do they act regularly, on work, to other races, with friends, alone, everything. Avoid Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus (perfect characters).
Former Squadron: Once Shinigami graduate from the Shino Academy for Soul Reapers, they are assigned a rank and a squad suggested for them. This is simply the squad of which your Vizard came from. 1 to 13.
Former Rank: A squad is made of thousands of Shinigami, although only 20 of them are actually ranked. They are the seated Shinigami, the Lieutenant and the Captain. Unfortunate Shinigami which gained Hollow powers are banished, losing their rank in their division. This is the rank in which your Vizard has last been before leaving.
History: We need you to write here about everything major your character has been through. A Shinigami goes through much more than a human for their lifespan is so much greater, but a Vizard goes through even more. We require at the very least 3 paragraphs of six sentences each for a Vizard character starting out - without any Zanpakuto releases. If your Vizard can achieve Shikai, this should be 4 paragraphs and if Bankai, 5. Vizards that have fully unlocked the potential of their Hollow forms are required 10 decent paragraphs, no less. We expect detail for these characters.
Roleplay Example: We also require a sample of your roleplay skills. You can write one anew or just copy/paste one from a site you've played on before. Nevertheless, it has to be 250 words or more.
Trivia: Everything extra you'd like to tell us about your character. This could be anything, really.
Zankensoki Mastery: Zankensoki, the four main attributes of a Shingiami's fighting style. Relying on one too much causes one to lose. Here is where you tell us how well your character is familiar and experienced with the four arts of Shinigami skills, from just a beginner to leaving afterimages with speed. You can either elaborate on the experience of your character or simply choose one of the following: Basic, Low, Average, High, Master. Be reasonable please, this has a lot to do with your history, former rank and abilities.
Mask Appearance: The Vizard's mask is the remnants of their Hollowfication process, and can change depending on events that might occur at times. Describe in at least 1 paragraph how your mask looks. You may also use a picture, but description is still necessary.
Maximum Mask Time: A Vizard can call upon a mask to boost their powers in battle and add a Hollow touch to their Reiatsu. However, not all Vizards (hardly any actually) train these masked forms unless they plan on using them in actual battle. The more you train, the more you can keep on your mask - but in truth, it has a lot to do with natural talent as well: Ichigo, after 2 months, could only hold it for 11 seconds while Kuna from the start could hold it for 15 hours. Be reasonable. No mask lasts for infinity.

Zanpakuto Appearance: The appearance of your sword when it is not released. The simple appearance of the Zanpakuto when you sheath it, including details about blade length and shape, hilt, guard and so on. Be creative please.
BELOW ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEARNED THEIR ZANPAKUTO NAME.
Zanpakuto Name: Traditional Japanese. The name of your Soul Slayer, and the translation of its name.
  • Release Command: A command used for it. This one can be English, but if you feel like it, make it Japanese with a translation.
    Spirit Appearance: The spirit is a reflection of the Shinigami's soul, and not just a sword for cleansing lost souls. It has its own unique appearance, from a humanshape to an animal, even to a mechanic being. It can be anything. In at least two paragraphs, describe its appearance. A picture is optional.
    Inner World: The first place you would see your spirit would be in your inner world, in your sword's unique dimension. Here, you can use a picture, but you must describe to us how it looks like inside. At least 1 paragraph.

• Shikai Appearance: In 100 words, again, describe how your sword looks like when it is released into its Initial Release form (Shikai). Keep in mind these two details: all Shikai are capable of cutting, all Shikai do not exceed their owner's size when released. Be creative.
    Special Ability: This one relates to the second stage as well. The special ability granted by your Zanpakuto is one that not just aids you in battle but also one you'd be suited with best. A good example of this is Soi Fon's Shikai, which is clearly made for assassination, or Mayuri's Shikai which reflects his sadistic nature.
    Special Techniques:
      List techniques here, following the technique template.

• THE BELOW TWO SPOTS ARE FOR CAPTAIN-CLASS CHARACTERS, THOSE WHO HAVE ACHIEVED THE LEVEL OF BANKAI.
    Bankai Name: Again, Japanese only. It has to relate to your Shikai's name in some way, whenever it be an extended name or a similar style. Add the translation as well.
    Bankai Appearance: In at least 3 decent paragraphs of six sentences at least, describe the appearance of your forbidden release. You must remember, Bankai are many times larger than their Shikai form, even if you really want it to be really small. It should include a lot of details thanks to its size and varying forms, if any.
    Bankai Special Ability: While it relates to your Shikai's special ability, the Bankai is much stronger and at times even has additional skills and abilities improved. An explosion-based Zanpakuto can become nuclear, a poison-type can turn to liquid nitrogen. At least 1 paragraph, as with Shikai. If you have any special techniques, list them as well.

The below sections are all in stages between: Excellent, Above Average, Average, Below Average, Poor. An alternative is simply to use 600 points and divide it between them all, to which we (staff) can translate to the stat level. Keep in mind, this is not necessarily a fighting style, but more of general abilities of a character. Choose as you like.
Mobility:
Intelligence:
Stamina:

Code:
[center][size=20][b][u]Character - Vizard[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Apparent Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Sexuality:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Height:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b]