The way Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Head:
Kozuki Haru

Co-Head:
Airo Kyoni

Admins:
Qilforte Agradol

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bount Template

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bount Template Empty Bount Template Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 am

Qilforte Agradol

Qilforte Agradol
Admin
Admin

Please copy the code used below.
The category, like with the rest, means you're creating a Bount character. Not much needs to be elaborated, Bount pretty much band together for their small numbers. You're free to be a lone wolf if you feel like it though~

Name: The name of your character. Since Bounts are basically human, their names can vary in culture base.
Apparent Age: Bounts are like vampires - they live longer and remain youthful if they keep on consuming wandering souls. Every Bount, at some point, reaches that stage in which they can no longer eat regular food and live only on souls. Around that stage, their appearance stops changing.
Sexuality: Straight, gay, pansexual, A, Bi, you choose.
Height: Metric or standard.
Weight: Metric or Standard.
Appearance: Picture optional, description essential. You may add a picture if you want to, but we still require at least 1 paragraph of description about your character's appearance. Hair color, skin tone, body style, clothing and preference, accessories etc.
Flaws: What bad traits can you tell us about your character? List at least 3.
Personality: Here's the main part. We require at least 1 decent paragraph that explains about your character's personality. How do they act regularly, on work, school, with friends, alone, everything. Avoid Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus (perfect characters).
Occupation: This one pretty much bases off your age and style. Bounts live much more than humans if they keep on consuming souls, and their occupations change as a result of their lives going through generations and eras. A mere janitor in the past can be as successful as a CEO in a great company. Then again, you can also be one to live in the streets. Choose freely.
History: We need you to write here about everything major your character has been through. Where do they origin from, where they live now, every detail important. For Bounts, we request focusing on the time where they have discovered their uniqueness and how they blended in society when their acquaintances recognized them as 'different'. At least 2 paragraphs of six sentences each if your Bount has yet to discover their Doll, at least 3 paragraphs of six sentences if your Bount has learned to summon his Doll from elders to him.
Roleplay Example: We also require a sample of your roleplay skills. You can write one anew or just copy/paste one from a site you've played on before. Nevertheless, it has to be 100 words or more.
Trivia: Everything extra you'd like to tell us about your character. This could be anything, really.
Key Item: A Doll is often unreleased for the fact it drains the Reiatsu of the owner, as with other race releases. Often, there is also no need. As a result, the Doll appears regularly in 'sleep form', a small and unsuspected object other people can understand. For Koga it was a metal ball, Utagawa's was a small golden pocket watch.
Doll Appearance: In at least 1 Paragraph, describe in detail about your Doll's appearance. Please note that the Doll you utilize cannot be worn like some claw of the sort, but has to have a clear form that can be taken off. While it can look somewhat humanoid, a Bount Doll is never exactly human.
Unique Abilities: Describe in as many words as necessary the abilities your Doll has and your connection to it. It can be a telepathic link between you and your Doll, enhanced physical abilities, control over some element of the sort and so on.

You may also list any special techniques you can use when you've utilized your Doll here.
NO BOUNT IS GOING TO START WITH A MERGED DOLL, THAT WOULD ONLY BE ACCEPTABLE THROUGH ROLEPLAY.
The below sections are all in stages between: Excellent, Above Average, Average, Below Average, Poor. An alternative is simply to use 600 points and divide it between them all, to which we (staff) can translate to the stat level. Keep in mind, this is not necessarily a fighting style, but more of general abilities of the human. It is required by both human types. Choose as you like.
Mobility:
Intelligence:
Stamina:

Code:
[center][size=20][b][u]Character - Bount[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Apparent Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Sexuality:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Height:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Weight:[/u][/b]