The way Of The Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Head:
Kozuki Haru

Co-Head:
Airo Kyoni

Admins:
Qilforte Agradol

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ichigo Kurosaki Jr.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ichigo Kurosaki Jr. Empty Ichigo Kurosaki Jr. Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki Jr.

Ichigo Kurosaki Jr.

Name: Kurosaki Jr. , Ichigo
Interested In: Women
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 134 ibs
Appearance: Ichigo looks like a normal teenage boy, except that his hair is spiky orange, a trait that he has been ridiculed about for years on end. He is a fairly tall, lean-built young man with peach skin and brown eyes. He likes to wear tight clothes on top and bottom. He has a tendency to wear shirts patterned with the number 15, because his name is a homonym for the number,and he's a human with Shinigami powers
Dislikes: jerks
Strengths: He is a good swordsman
Flaws:He cannot stand Hollows
Personality: As a teenager, Ichigo's personality is much more complex. Stubborn, short-tempered,strong-willed and impulsive. He attempts to maintain a detached and "cool" image,despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him. He generally keeps his face set in a near-permanent scowl,with his eyebrows drawn together. His outspoken,hot-headed demeanor is a trait Ichigo himself has acknowledged, and that if somebody picks a fight with him, he cannot help fighting back. He coldly refers to his teachers as “instructors”. However, he is shown to be genuinely compassionate and empathetic towards others, as seen by him promising to bring a Plus flowers and a toy plane or soothing others when they become upset.
Wepon: Tensa Zagetus

2Ichigo Kurosaki Jr. Empty Re: Ichigo Kurosaki Jr. Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Kozuki Haru

Kozuki Haru
Owners
Owners

I have a couple questions about this..
Did you read the character app/template for shinigami? There's a code at the bottom of the page and I suggest you put this into that form. And also it sounds too much like ichigo, I can't sound too much like a canon character. A canon is an already made anime character that is in a anime or manga.

https://bleachshinigami.rpg-board.net

3Ichigo Kurosaki Jr. Empty Re: Ichigo Kurosaki Jr. Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:30 am

Qilforte Agradol

Qilforte Agradol
Admin
Admin

I am going to ultimately reject the sole idea here.

Thread locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum